2012年3月21日星期三

HOW A BRIDAL COACH HELPED ME SAY 'I DO'

Technorati 标签:

However, provided the excitement, fear, but if its about what would be the day of your big day: the focus is in one of the most emotional days of your life.
"I wake up at night thinking about any missteps in the driveway to my voice and mixture looks terrible in photos," says IT manager Linzi, 38
"I'm shy and I thought everyone saw me in my heart pounding."
Little is known about her boyfriend Chris Linzi, 44, a software company, the answer was known. In an attempt to support his wife, Michele, as Paradise Wedding coach contacted first in the UK.
A former model with experience of over 20 years on the podium Michele, 48, promises to give the bride calm the nerve of a mannequin on her wedding day.
"Chris told me I had a two-hour session and 12:59 but I'm happy I was very nervous to admit he needed help," says Linzi.
Michele came to the house of Linzi in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, ready to put all your fears, the wedding day with the skills you learned as a model.

Taffeta One-Shoulder Applique Beading Chapel Train A-Line Wedding Dress DV50095


"At first I had to help his mental picture of the day Linzi a Hollywood disaster film fortunately change in a romantic comedy," she said. "I have advice on how to remove the people you like talking and smiling helps you to believe that the day will be great. "
A key element of coaching Michele marriage are the pillars of marriage. "I have a closet full of wedding dresses in all sizes and shapes and bring them closer to a stand still that the bride on her big day," said Michele.
Linzi said. "My own dress was always happy, but suddenly I had this dress in size and I learned as a role model in my living room, you go, the ice broke, and went to check on the feeling. "
Many brides have nightmares, while giving the Ganges, that Michele went to work Linzi confidence. "People are trying to sow confusion, overlap with the feet as if walking a tightrope," she said.
"You must go through a space the width of your own foot between his feet, slowly and looks.
"Breathing is really too important. Linzi and practiced deep breathing in the membrane before repeating" All is well "with each breath, the third exit. If breathing is under control of the mind, heart rate and the amount of stress. "
Linzi recommended to perform this ritual before the decisive moments now and leave the house to the church and say their vows. Michele also be used to show the tricks of his days as a model of how to perfect wedding photography Linzi.
"I tell women to look into the camera, whenever possible, because it softens the skin and features," she said. "And with the T-shaped feet and turned his body into the pose. This makes you look thinner instantly.
"Another tip is still not completely close the mouth, because it extends your lips on the teeth to make a speech unpleasant. Parted lips, the perfect look."
One of the most popular tools for Michele is a long stick she bends her "magic wand position." "I align the position with the elbows and spine, the muscles of the spine and trunk used to commit the posture perfect, "he explains. "It must be used several times a day in time before the wedding to encourage, in the muscles" remember "the best position to be in."
After two hours with Michele, Linzi finally felt on your wedding at Gosfield Hall Country House, Essex relaxed.
"Surprisingly, I slept like a log last night. As I prepared myself was excited and not even the photographer, the images underlined by me. I was about 10 minutes late for the ceremony, but I was very calm.
"Michele reprogram my mind. I used all the techniques of visualization, close your eyes and imagine the smiles and happy faces around me.
"The room we got married 120 meters long, so I used Michele's secret weapon in order to focus the world," third eye ", a place in the middle of the forehead, which controlled the nerves, because He avoids eye contact could have I got emotional.
"When Chris and I lie not surprise me to cry, and all my words were to come to perfection." If you have pictures Linzi is very excited. "I hate having my picture. I still believe a double chin, but the positions Michele helped me beautiful.
"I knew how to stand, divided elbows away from my body, which tapers. I was very happy with the final results.
"Chris told me that I could not believe it was very quiet. I had never heard of a bridal coach, but Michele was able to complete the elegant real self, which would otherwise been established with the nerves.
"Because my marriage was in fact the best day of my life."

没有评论:

发表评论